vendredi 26 avril 2013

JAMES LEWIS 05

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Thank YOU! THANK YOU for having this site! "La Perfection faite Homme"!
Why? Reason #1 is all these pix of James "Flex" Lewis - over 300 of them. (350 but minus the duplicates!) Must have had 1000+ taken & these were the ones culled.
He's so photogenic! Yes, yes, I know - when he puts on weight his face loses almost all of its sexiness. Truthfully gets pig-like...
Yet - YET! He is so LOVABLE! IMhO! I just want to cover him in kisses! [I assume he's straight! Don't worry I'm no stalker! I salute you just the way you are. I pray you experience the most Heavenly love while here on Earth; that you have the perfect woman for you; that you're united in perfect Love - sexual & spiritual!(Why some religions put the idea out that sex & spirituality are in opposition; that was such a mistake - a horrible mistake on the grandest scale! We learn some of our greatest lessons in love & spirituality - in bed!) Besides, Jamie Boy is a Scorpio. To deprive any Scorpio (which rules all the sexual parts of the body) of sex is like depriving them of breath!