dimanche 6 novembre 2011

SCOTT MILNE 01
































3 commentaires:

muscleaddict a dit…

Scott is so hot! Awesome post and excelent blog! I have a link to this on my muscle blog, if you wanna do the same for me that would be awesome ;o)

Jim a dit…

A very handsome and sexy man!

Anonyme a dit…

Pix 8 & 9, 19 v good. Pix 13-16 & 27, 28 even better! Esp 16 & 28!

"Scott is so hot!" I agree to the nth degree! So, ditto from me.
"A v handsome & sexy man!"
The understatement of all time!

Imagine having him - or HA! a reasonable facsimile! - as your lover! Saying to him, "Come here, Lover! Come kiss me - quick! If you don't, I think I'll die... Scott, I mean it, get over here - get your sweet sexy ass in here - right next to me - in our bed. (Our bed!) Kiss me! Kiss me all over, my always obliging, obedient LoverBoy!"
And imagine he does! Gladly! He runs to your bed, stripping down wildly as he goes! His big hard boner obscenely swaying in desperate desire! To be done by you, his Master! He dives in...completely nude now! Goes down on you, sucking you like a crazed vacuum cleaner. But he stops abruptly, grins... Proceeds up your torso, licking you all over, gnawing greedily when he gets to your nips, finally arriving at your lips! He kisses you - so passionately! As passionately as any man has ever kissed another...his tongue inserted deeply into your mouth, thrilling you to your every pore, every cell, every atom in your entire body, in your entire supremely aroused, supremely longing, so supremely grateful being!
When he finally comes out of your mouth, (your hands firmly gripping his gloriously fuckable glutes), as he smilingly whispers, "Boss, my one & only Beloved Master, as always I'm at your total command! What do you want me to do for you...first...tonight?"
Imagine!