mardi 7 juin 2011

KANG IN SOO 04
































5 commentaires:

Cochynolo a dit…

These high resolution photos really make you appreciate this incredible man. I absolutely love the back shot. Great ass!

Anonyme a dit…

sexy guy and a lovely smile. I love his physique and he looks amazing in that US Flag posers.

Anonyme a dit…

Yes, lovely smile usually = lovely soul!
Is his Korean family name Kang? and In Soo his given name? I'd really like to know - bcs I'm in the dark about that...
(In Europe, as far as I know only in Hungary does the family name also go first, then the given. Like Voros Zoltan would be Zoltan Voros when he's visiting us in the U.S.) And WHEN WILL you be visiting us, Zoltan?

Unknown a dit…

Adorei muito bom posta mais naked do in soo kang

Anonyme a dit…

엉덩이에 털 수북할 관상. 사우나 탈의실에서 마주치면 농담안하고 바로 팬티내려서 그 두껍고 검은 자지를 입으로 애무하고 싶다. 강인수 엉덩이에 하고싶다.