mardi 12 juillet 2011

PABLO AYALA 05





















6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Pablo Ayala is certainly a massive sexy stud but you have totally avoided mentioning Manuel Romero, the young sssexxxy muscle mammoth with him in most of the photos!

Rob Broder a dit…

Who's the bearded hunk in photos 119-122 and 124? Check out those truly MASSIVE arms!!

Cochynolo a dit…

Rob, that's Pablo Ayala. The main attraction in this post.

Rob Broder a dit…

Thanks, Cochynolo! For some reason, I didn't recognize him with the beard. Although I should have at least recognized those arms. WOW.

Anonyme a dit…

RE the fantasy of Romero f-ck-ng Pablo, I'd sure like to have seen it! And vice versa! Videoed it! But only when they were in "top form" - to bottom!!!
Better yet, to have had been the one to bomb the both of them - both ends - till exhaustion & boredom brought my contribution to an abrupt halt!
THEN to sit back & watch the 2 of them - so f-ck-ng frustrated up to that point - go at it till they were fully "spent"!
OK, it's a thought, a fantasy. Maybe some of you had that desire flit thru your minds?

Anonyme a dit…

In my bright possible fantasies I get to bomb each of them - both ends - after we 3 shower! But only if they are in top form - to bottom - for me!