samedi 12 février 2011

FAUSTO ASCANI 02/02


























2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Fausto Ascani! Oh, those Italians (whether at home in Italia, or in France, the U.K.; the New World - the U.S., Brasil, Argentina; or Australia, etc, everywhere they go - they improve the scenery - make the countryside more beautiful by being there...)!
When they're built, they're really built! When they're handsome...same thing!

How old is he now? Birth data?(There's a mixture of pix when he was young & now as a mature gentleman. Forgive me, if I'm so shallow that I prefer him as a youthful Adonis!)
How I'd have loved to have gotten my hands all over Fausto when he was young! Perhaps he'd have so loved my love-making, we'd still be together!

Anonyme a dit…

BTW, that last pic (#24) he looks like he's with a young Dr. Oz! Could that really be he?