mardi 22 juin 2010

MARIUS DOHNE 02/02































1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

He's not my idea of handsome. (Indeed, in some pix his puss looks pig-like!) And there are a few (not many, but a FEW!) better built than he is.
BUT! SEXY! S E X Y !!!! SO SUPER SUPERLATIVELY SEXY!!!

Pic #10: Look at those calves! Those big, luscious leg muscles! Just love bulging calves! Could bite into them & chew on them - eat them - feast on them for hours! (Well, I do tend to exaggerate a bit at times. Like the "hours" part. I mean with all that fuckable flesh who could hold out just chomping on his calves!)When he's under me - those colossal calves of his on either side of his ears - my hands using those calves to masterfully control what would otherwise be his writhing body - as I rapaciously rip into, enter into his almost virgin anus - painfully penetrating his perfect up-turned posterior... I muffle his screams - cover his protesting pussy mouth with my massive paw. Till he gets used to the earth-shaking, mind-blowing fucking he's experiencing...them my tongue takes over for my bloodied hand. My tongue starts an excavation of his hot fuck mouth...OH, God, it's SO GOOD! HE's SO good! The best butt available in creation, the sweetest mouth...