samedi 6 mars 2010

EDDIE ROBINSON PART 04



























1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Thank you - THANK YOU! MERCI BEAUCOUP! For ALL these wonderful pix of Eddie Robinson - one of my ALL-TIME favorite bodybuilders!
I LOVE him - love HIM! "to pieces"
Pic #21 here - holding the rifle - is one of my all-time favorite pix of him. He looks so lovable - so kind, joyous, even gentle. (Holding a rifle!)
Eddie, a million blessings upon you. Yes, I'm gay & your body (& your handsome masculine face - oh, YES! your FACE!) turned me on full force. But it was much more. It was your sweet soul shining forth from that fantastic kissable physique that won my heart. (& soul).
I don't know how easy you were to live with, but I saw something in you that has stayed with me in my mind thruout my life. Can't help it. I love you. Always will. Amen.