mardi 26 janvier 2010

ANDREAS FREY 03/08





























1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

What a physique! One of my all-time favorites! To have had him - to have fucked him! At least 400 times!
I know - or at least intuit, he's straight. But if I were a billionaire I'd have made him an offer when he was fresh out of Romania - that he couldn't have refused. If he still refused, I'd have given him a million bucks - free & clear. Just because he pleased me so - gave me so much joy - such a thrill, just to look at him! Hear that, Handsome? Hear that, heart of my heart, Andreas? A million dollars - just for being You. For making this a more thrilling beautiful world for your existence. (I hope all those close to you - close to your heart - close to the reality of you - agree with my gushing adulation!)
Peace. Love. Enlightenment. All the greatest blessing be yours.