lundi 27 avril 2009

MIKE FRANCOIS


















3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

#2 is a pic of Aaron Maddron.

harmonz a dit…

But as for Michael Francois, well... How I would have loved to been his male lover! (He was once a "divinity" student...) God, what a sexy piece of luscious divinity! He COULD have been God's model for Adam!
Altho if I could have changed one thing about his physicality, I'd have morphed him up to 6'3", but with his same waist measurement. But all the rest of his proportions increased to go with his new 6'3" height - like 7-8" more shoulder width, etc.
Anyway, just as he is - I LOVE Michel, mon beau! Always have, always will.

harmonz a dit…

Oh, this is his half-birthday! He was born in Iowa (French &, I believe, Austrian descent) on Mar 4, 1965, so he's 48 1/2 yrs old today!
You know what I'd give him for a bd present? Same thing I'd have given him every night before he went to sleep, every morning when he awoke: the best blow job anybody ever, EVER got since the world began!